Friday, April 25, 2008

Triathlon



So I really can't believe I am publishing these picutres on my blog. So Shandie is the one that started this whole triathlon thing. It was not a full tri but it was perfect. We (well I know I had) so much fun. I can't wait to sign up for another one it is kind of addicting. I am so proud of you Shandie and Brooke you guys did so GREAT! If anyone want to join in you are more than welcome, the more the marrier. This was in St George last weekend. We swam 200M biked 5 ml and ran a mile. I came in 4th in my age group. Thanks everybody for all your support it was fun to have so many friends and family there to watch.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Justiel said...

hey you,
i'm so impressed. I just started a blog myself. They are so addicting. I hope everything is going awesome for you and the family. I really miss you at bunco. Call me sometime. Take Care.
Justiel

Missy said...

Ok...I just sent you an email...I AM MOVING TO ST GEORGE MAY 24!!! We totally need to get together!

P.S. I am totally in for Triatholan...that looks like so much fun...exhausting, but fun. Way to go!

Sherrie said...

Wow Gina!!! Congrats. Fourth is AWESOME. We love you guys and miss you tons!!!!!! Sorry we missed out on the fun.

Amy Brindley said...

You are and look amazing! Congrats on your mini-tri. I don't have the guts to do one of those. You girls are so cute and getting so big. We all miss you in LV!

Marie said...

Gina! I am so proud of you! You look great! I love and miss all of you so much!

joni said...

Gina, that is awesome! You did a fabulous job! I am way impressed! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS GINA!!! That is so great!!! Love all the pics!! Jaci looks SO OLD!! :( I need to see you soon!!! AND- HAPPY HAPPY Birthday!!!

Sarah Goodsell said...

Your amazing I wish I could do that. I'm so amazed I told Trev that I want to run a 5k but doubting if I could. You are awsome

Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events said...

Hey Gina- I found your blog on Brooke's, so I'm adding you! I always feel like a stalker, so now your fully aware. I am so proud of you girls! What amazing woman you are! Can't wait to hear how your next triathlon goes!