Monday, July 14, 2008

4th July!


What a fun time we had celebrating the 4th of July and Dad and Mom's 25th wedding anniversary. It was so much fun to get all the family together. Garett and Andrea we missed you and the kids. The grandkids all had such a good time playing together at the park and riding on Bucks float for the Cedar City 4th of July parade. I hope you guys don't mind the pictures that I posted I think they are all so cute. I think we all ate enough food for a month, we had yummy Cookies, all the watermelon anybody could ever want, LOTS of pink bubble gum (thanks Erin that was a fun treat) and for Darren we will continue to have carmel poppcorn at all family events. I think the kids liked making snowies the best so thanks Grammie! Thanks to everyone for helping put this together for Dad and Mom. I know my family had a great time!

2 comments:

Marie Bindrup said...

Hey Gina! I was looking at Justiel's blog and saw your listed on her friends and family list so I thought I would see how you guys are doing. Your girls are adorable! Jaci is getting so big! We wer just up the mountain at Panguitch Lake on the fourth of July. Funny, Huh? email to catch up. mariebindrup@gmail.com

Tony Chew said...

Jika Anda ingin menjadi seorang jutawan, maka ini bisa menjadi situs web Anda yang harus diwaspadai. Berharap memiliki banyak pemain berbakat dengan hadiah uang tunai dalam jumlah besar, itu dengan bangga menunjukkan beberapa orang yang menang, juga mengundang Anda untuk mengambil kesempatan ini untuk seorang jutawan juga dengan bermain di situs web.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/