Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crackers?


So this is to anyone out there who has a 2,3,4 maybe even 5 year old that might like to lunch a bunch on something that comes out of our noses! Jaci had her little friend Lauren over today and we are sitting at the kitchen table eating lunch. We were talking about playing babies, princess and cooking in the kitchen. Jaci decides to pick her nose and eat it. So me being totally grossed out says Jaci don't pick your nose and then eat your buggers that is discusting. She says to me mom they are not buggers they are crackers! (with little attitude and rolling eyes and everything) There you have it my little 4 year old, she is a precious gem. Love you Jaci.

6 comments:

Dixie & Anne Leavitt Family Events said...

How dalring is little Jacie? She really is so sweet! My favorite is that she remembers me, and whenever she see's me says, "Hey Jenni" runs over and gives me a hug. (probably because that's what I have trained Brooke's kids to do) but still... I love it!

You were so cute in the parade on the 4th! I think we are long past due for a girls lunch! Let's do it soon please!

shell said...

that is classic. she looks so much like you and nicole and garret in that picture. she is so cute.

Sherrie said...

Ok Gina I'm LOL!! This is so cute!!! I miss you guys tons. Wished we lived closer. I will see you monday. It was so good to talk to you on the phone. Good luck on your race. Way to go Gina!!!! We love you guys!!!!

Jonnie said...

Gina Salas!!! Hey! How are you? It's Jonnie (Lamb) Ellis...I'm so glad you've joined the wonderful world of blogging so we can all spy on you and your darling family! My blog is private (for obvious reasons) so email me and I'll send you an invite. It's so good to see you even if it is only in picture! You're girls are adorable and you are a superstar for running any type of marathon! I'm jealous :)

jellis110@hotmail.com

Mike & Stephanie Wright said...

Whats up Gina!!!!! I just found your blog through Shelly. It looks like you are so happy and things are going great!! It has been so long since I have seen you. You look great!

Tony Chew said...

Meskipun untuk sementara portal ini tidak diragukan lagi akan bekerja pada yayasan off line untuk sementara pada saat penulisan ini, juga merupakan situs yang bagus untuk ditinjau. Berhati-hatilah dalam mengimplementasikan situs web baru, untuk hari ini Anda dapat melihat presentasi yang terorganisir dari hampir setiap logo pertandingan dengan menggunakan korespondensinya
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/dewaqq78/